Please practice social distancing requirements (keeping at least 6 feet apart) when speaking with staff and while on the golf course. Informational signage is placed around the clubhouse to assist with this safety measure.
The guidelines below are some of the measures that we are undertaking to help prevent any spread of COVID-19 and ensure the health and safety of our guests, our staff, and our community:
- Tee time reservations may be made up to fourteen (14) days in advance (fifteen (15) days for members) by visiting www.ArroyoTrabuco.com.
- Tee time intervals will be spread out to avoid multiple groups going out together or gathering.
- No more than four (4) players in a group.
- Please do not arrive at the club more than 45 minutes before scheduled your tee time.
- When parking your car, please leave an empty stall between your vehicle and another vehicle.
- The bag drop service will be closed. Carry your clubs from the car to the check-in area where you will receive directions on how to proceed.
- Walking is encouraged. Sanitized golf carts will be available for those not able to walk.
- The Golf Shop will be closed for merchandise sales, and rental clubs will not be available.
- Food and beverage facility access will be limited and on-course food and beverage services will remain closed.
- Flagstick devices have been installed to eliminate the need for reaching in the cup to retreive your ball. Please take precautions to allow for the safe removal of golf balls and do not touch the flagsticks or the edge of the hole.
- Bunker rakes have been removed from the course. Smooth your divot and footprints with your feet or your wedge. Balls in a footprint, etc. may be moved to a normal lie in the bunker.
- On-course water coolers have been removed. Please bring your own water bottle with you. Outside alcohol and coolers are not allowed. On-course products are available for purchase at O'Neill's Bar and Grill.
- On-course restrooms on holes 8 and 13 will be open and regularly cleaned.
- Please proceed directly to your car and leave the property immediately following your round of golf.
- We will have staff monitoring and enforcing the above guidelines. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will lead us to ask you to leave and jeopardizes our ability to provide a healthy game of golf.
Although we will make every effort to eliminate touchpoints and keep your experience safe, all guests that recreate at Arroyo Trabuco Golf Club, do so at their own risk.
This pandemic is a fluid situation and developments evolve quickly. The health and safety of our guests, our staff, and our community is our top priority. Our team will continue to follow the recommendations from local, state, and national health and government organizations as they become available.